Monday, August 2, 2010

Oblivion

Take me back to oblivion
Take me back before it had begun

I’ll carry it along, but let’s run-
Let’s run and hide

Let’s run through the straps of memories
The blistered visions,
Let’s run through them

Bring me back to the day where the sky was blue
Crossed by an array of faded colors
Entrap me in that moment of-
Serenity

Let’s change time
Let’s go back and befriend me

Let me take you back
To the time before it had begun

Let me show you through-
The fast-forwarded emotions
Why weren’t you there?

A moment in time-
Barren and strewn
I just wish we could run and hide

I could no longer shed those leaves
The branches are too weary-
they're falling apart

I could no longer hold my roots
they've grown too weak and frail-
they're withering away


So why don’t you take me back,
take me back to where it all began

Why won't you take me back to oblivion?


9th of Jan, '10

No comments:

Post a Comment