Monday, July 20, 2009

Let Be

"hurry, hurry" she whisperd to me-
"it's about time you come to me"
Her chimed voice hesitated in its tone
"it's about time you let things be"
she spoke with that same familiar voice-
that harmonized my life


She sang to me in my sleep-
where my soul crossed a thousand routes
"oh honey, don't go too deep"
but it was too late, my hand was reaching-
the settling sun


I gazed at my delusional dream
how could one ever be so sincere
fantasies that leap inside your soul
they dare dance in your splitting mind


the gliding red stream colored my earth-
my carriage was crossing the childhood fantasies
a fast-forwarded life it had become-
vulnerable to possession


I saw her face, a frown anchored-
the tears drawing a silent pathage
a vague image in a mirage, she disappeared


"Victory to us" they said-
as I looked back at my darling home-
shattered at what I let be..


July, 09

No comments:

Post a Comment