Monday, July 20, 2009

Last Spring

When I could no more bring
the memories from my last spring
when the winter breeze would hold me still
through its nights that fell silent and ill


when desire was weakened and ailed
it could not have mistaken me nor have failed
when my soul could neither blink nor sleep
and to another world, it could not leap


as i had to gather my strength
that seprated them and I by small length
i was restrained with no gratis will
as my thoughts devoured off of a hasty hill


They spoke words in a melanochly hymn
it deafened my ears-
and it was a mind battle i could no longer win


it left me delusional, with empty eyes
with mind that could not linger-
and thoughts that reached beyond those eternal skies


of what life could not bring-
the memories from my last spring...



March, 08

No comments:

Post a Comment